Seiten

24 Januar 2015

When your Shopping Service becomes the love of your life

Hello again, sweeties.

I don't really want to hide this fact but my Shopping Service Chika did an amazing job and got me this stunning set:




Most of you will know the name of AP's latest print: Milky Cross. I didn't even believe that I would get the the whole set in lavender. I wrote some comments on "Lolita Updates" on facebook and most of the girls were like "I need it in lavender!" "I hope my SS will get one in lavender!" and so on.
I realised that I had no chance. Chika even wrote me if I'm still interesed in headbow or tights if she couldn't get the jsk.
And then ... it was like half past 6 in the morning I woke up because my mobile phone vibrated. I saw the mail from Chika with the subject "About Milky Cross", I opened the mail and she told me that she got ALL THE ITEMS. Milky Cross was sold out in nearly 15 minutes, the website crashed a few times but my SS was able to get the whole set.
Now I can die happily. ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen