Seiten

30 Dezember 2014

Wardrobe post 2015

Hello sweeties.

I don't really want to write a lot and just show you my beloved wardrobe. Enjoy it ♥

1.) Dresses


 Ave Maria Madonna Lily (Btssb) & Musée du Chocolat (Angelic Pretty)

Blooming Flower (Btssb) & Romantic Rose Letter (Angelic Pretty)



Symphonia of Birds (Angelic Pretty) & Day Dream Carnival (Angelic Pretty)



Snow White (Infanta) & Fantasy Theater (Angelic Pretty)


 Day Dream Carnival (Angelic Pretty) & Melody Toys (Angelic Pretty)


2.) Blouses & Jackets


Taobao & Btssb



H&M, Taobao & Bodyline



Taobao, Angelic Pretty & H&M



Bodyline & Taobao


3.) Bags & Parasols


Taobao



Angelic Pretty & Btssb


4.) Accessory


Angelic Pretty, Bodyline & Offbrand



Angelic Pretty, Infanta, H&M, Taobao, MeltyWish & Offbrand



Angelic Pretty, MeltyWish, Offbrand & Selfmade


5.) Shoes & Socks


 Bodyline & Offbrand



Angelic Pretty, Bodyline & Taobao


I had some very bad light in my room ... sorry for those picture quality. Actually I am waiting for some Chocolate Items my Shopping Service Chika got for me, like the Melty Royal Chocolate JSK, tights or coat. And I finally got Last Note from Btssb! I hope that I might win the auction of a Wonder Queen JSK, too. I sold my black Princess OP to a very lovely Lolita because it doesn't fit ... and probably never will.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my small wardrobe. I've been collecting since 1 year and I believe that I won't quit this hobby for a long time.

See you soon. ♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aw, du hast so viele schöne Sachen! <3
    Ein ganz wundervoller Kleidschrank-Post!

    Liebe Grüße
    ~ Zhenya

    AntwortenLöschen